Portraits Now is now re-open!!
WAITING LIST- While we would love to offer a waiting list to reschedule appointments, it is just not feasible with our on line appointment system. The demand far outweighs the available appointments due to the COVID restrictions and shut downs. You can keep an eye on our on line appointment system for any last minute cancellations. Just visit the on line booking site often, click on the earliest day and the NEXT available date will show on the right hand side.
FINISHED PACKAGES AT OUR STUDIO FOR PICK UP- We will be contacting all customers who have packages ready for pick up.
CLASS COMPOSITES- Some Student Associations organize a class composite with us. We will be extending any deadlines for the class composite until at least late AUGUST (most likely will be extended until September). We will work with the individual Student Associations for them to communicate the photography deadline to you.
GROUP PORTRAIT RESTRICTIONS:
APPOINTMENTS UP TO AND INCLUDING JULY 15- Ontario Stage 2 regulations:
- Sessions are restricted to the graduate ONLY. No friends, family or pets are allowed to accompany you during your photography session during Stage 2 of the Provincial reopening plan.
APPOINTMENTS ON AND AFTER JULY 16- Ontario Stage 3 regulations:
- Groups will be limited to one portrait of a maximum of 3 people total per session (including the graduate).
- Individuals can’t be in more than one group photo per day.
- Family or friends must all be within the same COVID bubble.
- Participants will be asked to wait outside the studio until we are ready to photograph the group.
- Pets are still welcome. Please bring 1 person to wait with the pet outside the studio until we are ready for the pet portrait. Pet must be on a leash or in a carrier until they are inside the studio.
TIMELINES FOR ORDERING PORTRAITS
- Digital files are ready in 3-4 weeks. We will email a link for you to download your files from a secure file sharing site. Digital files are full resolution (printable up to 20×24) and you also are given unlimited use to reproduce the images.
- Please choose PICK UP AT STUDIO at the checkout step and your digital file download link will be emailed to you automatically within 3-4 weeks and no shipping fee applies.
PACKAGES WITH PRINTS
- Printed packages are ready in 4-6 weeks.
- Delivery options at the check-out process are:
1. PICK UP AT STUDIO (free)– We will contact you once your package is ready to be picked up at the studio you were photographed. Our studios are regularly open year-round so we will safely hold your package at the studio of the school you attended until you are able to pick it up. 2. SHIPPING (fee applies)– You will receive an email with a tracking number once your package has been mailed out.
PORTRAITS NOW CARLETON STUDIO:
Take care & stay safe!
- M-F 9:30am-4:00pm- REOPEN ON JUNE 30, 2021
- CARLETON UNICENTRE HAS RESTRICTED ACCESS, PLEASE SEE THE GUIDELINES ABOVE
- 1st floor University Centre Building
- Location Map
University of Ottawa
- M-F 9:00AM-5:00PM- REOPEN ON JUNE 30, 2021
- 1st floor University Centre Building (Jacques Turcotte)
- Location Map
Class Composite and Sports Photography Services
- Berni Scott
1st floor University Centre Building
1125 Colonel By Dr