UPDATED OCTOBER 20- Our studios at Carleton University and uOttawa are now re-open!! It’s not too late to have your portraits taken. Please go to our main website page to book your appointment and choose BOOK AT CARLETON or BOOK AT UOTTAWA. Please read all the information below before you come into the studio.
PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT AT THE UNIVERSITY THAT YOU ARE GRADUATING FROM. We do not have uOttawa hoods at our Carleton University location or Carleton hoods at our uOttawa location.
- Masks are mandatory in the City of Ottawa. Please bring & wear a mask upon entry. You will be allowed to remove your mask once your photography session begins.
- PLEASE SEE UPDATED RESTRICTIONS IN RED BELOW REGARDING GROUP PHOTOS. Please note on your on line appointment (in the notes section) if you are planning on bringing any friends or family to your session.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon arrival.
- All gowns and props will be disinfected between each appointment.
- Please ensure that you are ready for your photos upon arrival with hair and make up done. There is a V neck in the gown so please arrive in the appropriate attire (dress shirt and tie, blouse with collar, or just a tank top for a more casual look). We will not be able to provide you with a shirt or tie if you forget it.
- Common Law– We provide the tuxedo shirt and tabs so please wear a white t-shirt or tank top. The law tabs will be disinfected by spray or steam between each use. If you have sensitive skin, please bring your own shirt with winged collar to wear.
- It will be important to arrive on time for your appointment as we will not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
- You will be required to verbally answer COVID screening questions upon check in.
- Please do not come into the studio if you have been travelling, have any COVID symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID.
- Finished package pick up- please follow all signage and wait outside of the studio if another customer is inside. Packages have been triple checked but we encourage you to check that all prints are correct before leaving campus.
Due to the recent Ontario Stage 2 modifications, Portraits Now is required to temporarily restrict the number of people in group photos within our studio.
- Groups will be limited to one portrait of a maximum of 3 people total per session (including the graduate).
- Individuals can’t be in more than one group photo per day.
- Family or friends must all be within the same COVID bubble.
- Participants will be asked to wait outside the studio until we are ready to photograph the group.
- Pets are still welcome. Please bring 1 person to wait with the pet outside the studio until we are ready for the pet portrait. Pet must be on a leash or in a carrier until they are inside the studio.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter as we do our part to keep our environment safe for our clientele and staff.
Take care & stay safe!
- Mon-Friday 9:30am-5pm- REOPENED ON SEPT 10
- CARLETON LOCATION ONLY- DUE TO COVID19, YOU HAVE TO SIGN IN AT THE ENTRANCE BY THE BOOKSTORE. THE SIGN IN DESK CLOSES AT 4:30PM AND THEY LOCK THE DOOR. PLEASE CALL THE STUDIO AT 613-526-8899 IF YOU ARRIVE BETWEEN 4:30-5:00PM FOR US TO LET YOU IN.
- **closed DECEMBER 24, 2020 & REOPEN ON JANUARY 4, 2021
- 1st floor University Centre Building
- Location Map
University of Ottawa
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm- REOPENED ON SEPT 10
- ** closed DECEMBER 24, 2020 & REOPEN ON JANUARY 4, 2021
- 1st floor University Centre Building (Jacques Turcotte)
- Location Map
Class Composite and Sports Photography Services
- Berni Scott
1st floor University Centre Building
1125 Colonel By Dr